1970s Edwardian revival meets Eastern-inspired details meets South American influence in the Rio Dress. The puffed sleeves and frill details call to mind vintage styles, while the Mandarin collar and pintucks are reminiscent of traditional Eastern styles, and the smocking and cutlines on the voluminous skirt mimic elements of traditional South American fashions. This beautiful and unexpected blend of styles will make you the most noticeable one in the room.
• Relaxed fit
• Maxi length
• Mandarin collar with smock and frill detail
• Puffed sleeve with cuff
• Pintucks on front and back
• Voluminous skirt with cutlines
• The model is 179 cm tall and wears a size 36
90% Polyester, 10% Cotton
|Euro/Noa Noa etc.||34||36||38||40||42|
If your purchase is not suitable or doesn’t fit, we are happy to exchange or refund any item purchased online (unless stated otherwise e.g sale items).
All items must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery. Items must be unused, with the original tags and packaging still attached to the product. All footwear must be returned in the original shoe box. Refunds are only issued for returns on fully priced product purchased online that fit these guidelines.
Please note: Goodness reserves the right to reject any returned item that does not fit with the above returns policy conditions. Any items that arrive to us outside of our policy guidelines will be declined.
How to Exchange/Return:
Returned items are at your own cost via a track and trace method.
If you wish to exchange/return please follow these steps:
- Email us at email@example.com to let us know you are returning items.
- Complete the return form enclosed with your order and include with your return items.
- Send the items to us via a traceable method, e.g. track and trace courier.
- After accepting the item, Goodness will raise a credit, exchange or refund you.
Please ensure you have read and met the above conditions before returning your purchase.