Recife Chromefree Leather White/Emeraude
ALSO AVAILABLE IN-STORE PETONE ONLY
Veja is a cult French footwear label with a strong focus on transparency, fair trade and social and environmentally responsible practices. It works closely with Brazilian producers to craft luxurious sneakers using sustainable materials including organic cotton, vegetable-dyed leather and wild rubber from the Amazon rainforest. Veja is a certified B Corporation.- Upper in ChromeFree leather
- Panels made out of ChromeFree leather
- Lining in organic cotton
- Scratches in ChromeFree leather
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled polyester). Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made of sugar cane (40%), organic cotton (12%), amazonian rubber (11%), & recycled E.V.A.* (11%)
- Vulcanized outsole made of rice waste (23%), amazonian rubber (19% ), recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
|Euro/Noa Noa etc.||34||36||38||40||42|
If your purchase is not suitable or doesn’t fit, we are happy to exchange or refund any item purchased online (unless stated otherwise e.g sale items).
All items must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery. Items must be unused, with the original tags and packaging still attached to the product. All footwear must be returned in the original shoe box. Refunds are only issued for returns on fully priced product purchased online that fit these guidelines.
Please note: Goodness reserves the right to reject any returned item that does not fit with the above returns policy conditions. Any items that arrive to us outside of our policy guidelines will be declined.
How to Exchange/Return:
Returned items are at your own cost via a track and trace method.
If you wish to exchange/return please follow these steps:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are returning items.
- Complete the return form enclosed with your order and include with your return items.
- Send the items to us via a traceable method, e.g. track and trace courier.
- After accepting the item, Goodness will raise a credit, exchange or refund you.
Please ensure you have read and met the above conditions before returning your purchase.