Whiskey In A Jar- regular
180 gm candle in an apothecary-style amber glass jar with a gold lid.
Candle will provide 35-40 hours of burn time.
Whiskey in a jar
You don't even have to be a whiskey drinker to enjoy this fragrance! A fine blend of whiskey, maple and butterscotch vanilla creates an adventurous, rich flavour. A perfect choice for the evenings.
Top Notes: Bergamot, lemon, spun sugar
Middle Notes: Brown sugar, walnut, caramel
Base Notes: Maple, whiskey, clove, vanilla
When you first light your Amberjack candle, allow the melted wax pool to reach the sides of the jar before putting the candle out. This will help prevent wax from building up on the inside of the jar, as well as prevent tunneling of the candle during future burns. We recommend a burn time of around 3 hours, and no more than 4 hours. Candle jar will be hot during and after burning, so allow the wax to cool before handling the jar.
- Always trim wick before lighting
- Never leave candle unattended while burning
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Burn for no more than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candle on a flat surface, away from flammable objects
- Discontinue use when only 1.5 cm of wax remains
|Euro/Noa Noa etc.||34||36||38||40||42|
If your purchase is not suitable or doesn’t fit, we are happy to exchange or refund any item purchased online (unless stated otherwise e.g sale items).
How to Exchange/Return:
Returned items are at your own cost via a track and trace method.
If you wish to exchange/return please follow these steps:
- Email us within 7 days of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are returning items.
- Complete the return form enclosed with your order and include with your return items.
- Send the items to us via a traceable method, e.g. track and trace courier.
- After accepting the item, Goodness will raise a credit, exchange or refund you.
Please ensure you have read and met the above conditions before returning your purchase.