Venturi - suede kaki sable oxford grey
The Venturi model is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and sustainable materials.
- Upper in Suède (100% recycled polyester)
- Panels made out of Suede, V-Knit & T.P.U. details
- Side V logo made out of Rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Midsole made out of sugar cane (54%)
- Outsole made out of Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (29%)
- Insole made out of sugar cane (52%) and recycled polyester(23%)
- Cushion latex in L-Foam (30% natural latex from Brazil)
- Lining Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces in organic cotton
- Backloop in recycled polyester
Suede is made from the underside of the leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from the Rio Grande do Sul farms. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The suede is coated with waterrepellent oils to protect the shoes from light rain. The tanneries that work with VEJA are certifiedby the Leather Working Group. Made in Brazil.
The T.P.U. (ThermoPlastic Polyurethane) is a film glued on the sneaker. It provides additional seamless reinforcement, yet very light.
The L-Foam is the VEJA Running technology. Made out of 30% natural latex and 70% synthetic latex, the cushioning insert brings comfort and protection against vibrations (30% natural latex, 70% synthetic latex). Made in Brazil.
V-Knit is a knitting technique that provides elasticity and adaptability to the feet. It is knitted in one piece to reduce layering and stitching. The sneaker is light and comfortable while the foot can breathe and stay well supported. This technique allows diminishing material waste because it doesn’t have to be cut at any moment, therefore, there is no waste (100% recycled polyester). Made in Brazil
|Euro/Noa Noa etc.||34||36||38||40||42|
If your purchase is not suitable or doesn’t fit, we are happy to exchange or refund any item purchased online (unless stated otherwise e.g sale items).
How to Exchange/Return:
Returned items are at your own cost via a track and trace method.
If you wish to exchange/return please follow these steps:
- Email us within 7 days of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are returning items.
- Complete the return form enclosed with your order and include with your return items.
- Send the items to us via a traceable method, e.g. track and trace courier.
- After accepting the item, Goodness will raise a credit, exchange or refund you.
Please ensure you have read and met the above conditions before returning your purchase.