Naomi Denim Jacket
This denim jacket is this season's hero piece, with raw signature details and cropped boxy style it has an edge. Style it over a T-shirt and jeans for a 90s inspired look.
- White Wash
- Pointed collar
- Logo engraved Silver-toned button-through front
- Contrast Tan Stitch
- Long sleeves, adjustable buttons at cuff
- Twin patch pockets at chest, flap and button closure
- Cropped, raw hemline
- Composition: 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane
- Super soft, Comfort stretch denim- Relaxed, oversized fit.
- This fit is intended to be slightly oversized. Size down if you prefer a more fitted look.
- Length: Front 55cm; Back: 55cm
- Model wears: Size S
- Chiaras measurements: She is 176cm (5'8") tall with a 80cm (31") bust, a 64cm (25") waist and 94cm (37") hips.
|Euro/Noa Noa etc.||34||36||38||40||42|
If your purchase is not suitable or doesn’t fit, we are happy to exchange or refund any item purchased online (unless stated otherwise e.g sale items).
All items must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery. Items must be unused, with the original tags and packaging still attached to the product. All footwear must be returned in the original shoe box. Refunds are only issued for returns on fully priced product purchased online that fit these guidelines.
Please note: Goodness reserves the right to reject any returned item that does not fit with the above returns policy conditions. Any items that arrive to us outside of our policy guidelines will be declined.
How to Exchange/Return:
Returned items are at your own cost via a track and trace method.
If you wish to exchange/return please follow these steps:
- Email us at email@example.com to let us know you are returning items.
- Complete the return form enclosed with your order and include with your return items.
- Send the items to us via a traceable method, e.g. track and trace courier.
- After accepting the item, Goodness will raise a credit, exchange or refund you.
Please ensure you have read and met the above conditions before returning your purchase.