Smoked Lavender - Soy Candle
150 gm pure soy wax candle - provides 35-40 hours of burn time.
Sweet, spicy and floral, smoked lavender is subtle but uplifting. Perfect for relaxation.
Top Notes: Bergamot, lavender, orange zest
Middle Notes: Ylang ylang, cinnamon leaf, clove bud
Base Notes: French vanilla, sandalwood, rosewood
When you first light your Amberjack candle, allow the melted wax pool to reach the sides of the jar before putting the candle out. This will help prevent wax from building up on the inside of the jar, as well as prevent tunneling of the candle during future burns. We recommend a burn time of around 3 hours, and no more than 4 hours. Candle jar will be hot during and after burning, so allow the wax to cool before handling the jar.
- Always trim wick before lighting
- Never leave candle unattended while burning
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Burn for no more than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candle on a flat surface, away from flammable objects
- Discontinue use when only 1.5 cm of wax remains
All candles are hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our Paeroa studio.
Made in Paeroa
|Euro/Noa Noa etc.||34||36||38||40||42|
If your purchase is not suitable or doesn’t fit, we are happy to exchange or refund any item purchased online (unless stated otherwise e.g sale items).
How to Exchange/Return:
Returned items are at your own cost via a track and trace method.
If you wish to exchange/return please follow these steps:
- Email us within 7 days of delivery at email@example.com to let us know you are returning items.
- Complete the return form enclosed with your order and include with your return items.
- Send the items to us via a traceable method, e.g. track and trace courier.
- After accepting the item, Goodness will raise a credit, exchange or refund you.
Please ensure you have read and met the above conditions before returning your purchase.